The Vision Workshop ©
Are you wearing glasses or contact lenses?
Clear vision is not a physical aptitude, it is a state of mind
You can return to physical clarity by coming back to inner clarity.
People who see blurry have lost sight of themselves, away from themselves.
The clarity of your eyesight and your inner clarity are inseparable.
You explore all aspects of eyesight, the physical, emotional, mental and metaphysical level and discover the relationship between your way of being and your way of seeing.
Sight is not simply a physical process involving acuity, it is a multidimensional process affecting and being affected by our emotions, our beliefs, the personality we have developed.
Our eyesight is closely linked to our way of being. This means that there is a certain type of personality associated with each symptom of vision.
It is now recognized that stress is responsible for the vast majority or even the totality of symptoms. Stress is stored in the physical body in different ways and especially at the muscular level. In regard to eyesight, the stress stored in the muscles that surround the eyeball keeps them in a position that prevents them from adjusting the vision.
Each eyeball is surrounded by six muscles that move it in different directions. By contracting, they lengthen or contract the eyeballs according to what we want to see. Muscles also respond to what we see, feel, think.
When your eyes do not respond to your decision to see what is near or far and the focus no longer works, it's because the muscles are tight.
You are a consciousness within your physical body. This consciousness thinks, feels, reacts to what it sees, to what is happening.
When you react to a situation with stress, either you release it naturally after a while, or you continue to feel it because it is a recurring situation. When this stress reaches a certain degree of intensity because of the duration or the depth of a shock, it becomes a symptom.
Stress is defined as a way of reacting to your environment. You perceive the situation you are reacting to as overwhelming your resources and potentially endangering your well-being.
Whatever the symptom, your eyesight becomes blurry when you react to something with stress
You get used to seeing the world through a state of consciousness that is the result of stress. You identify with this way of seeing and being but it is not you. The glasses prevent you from returning to clarity, they keep you away from you.
To return to the clarity is to find oneself, to return to oneself.
The muscles of the eye
If stress affects vision in a negative way, then relaxation techniques can improve it. When muscle tone is restored, the eyeballs return to their natural shape and clear vision can return
Tensions are released from both body and consciousness and you return to a way of being easier, clearer and more natural for you.
For many, the way to clear vision involves an inner journey, a process of rediscovering yourself. The time it takes varies, depending on your sensitivities, beliefs and openness to changing some attitudes to others that work better for you.
The return to clarity can occur in minutes or hours, or take months.
The Vision Workshop ©
During the workshop, we ask you to not wear your glasses or contact lenses so that you can see for yourself the degree of improvement as clarity is coming back.
Come and see for yourself !
He received a side effect to his healing, as he no longer needed the glasses he had been wearing for 20 years. His sight had become clear again. This is what stimulated his research on the relationship between eyesight and consciousness and enabled him to create this workshop.
He has also developed a healing method, "The Body-Mirror System", which explores the relationship between our consciousness, our life and our physical body as a whole. He is the author of "Improving your Vision" - "Anything Can Be Healed" and "The Inner Cause" and his techniques are taught all over the world by the instructors he has trained.
Do you want to improve your eyesight ?
You will be able to consider the various factors that you have allowed to affect your vision until now and have concrete tools to make the necessary transformation to return to a clear vision.
Many people leave the workshop seeing more clearly. If the process is not finished yet, you leave with the tools that allow you to continue the process.
The techniques used and learned during the workshop:
Deep relaxation at Alpha state.
Positive thinking & changing limiting ideas
Hatha Yoga eye exercises.
Creative visualizations and affirmations.
Since nearly 40 years, many people have already participated in this two days adventure and have either improved partially or completely healed their eyesight and vision.
There isn’t anything you can’t do – Just some things you haven’t yet learned how to do. This is an opportunity to go beyond your perceived limits, do things you thought were impossible, and recognize the unlimited nature of your Being.
When everyone has found their place in this wonderful orchestration of life, then the world will be more harmonious.
Seeing clearly is just the beginning of a journey. There is a lot to see inside, many depths, a lot to see outside, many experiences to live, beyond the mind in the realms of heart, mind and soul .
- Most seminars are organized by independent organizers, not by the Brofman Foundation.
- All authorized and certified instructors of the Body Mirror-System and Vision Workshop have agreed to maintain the same prices for these classes worldwide.
- These emoluments are expressed in Euro, and are usually converted into local currency when Euro is not the main one.
- Prices for residential experiences do not include hotel costs for food and accommodation, which are in addition.
- In case of cancellation 15 days before the course, the deposit is kept for a later course. In case of cancellation one week before the course the deposit is lost. In the event of cancellation due to force majeure, the deposit will be returned without any delay conditions.
Discounts if you register at least 30 days before a course:
- 50€ for a Weekend.
- 100 € for a 4-day Intensive course.
- This is valid for your first weekend and/or first Body-Mirror Intensive and/or Vision Workshop.
- The date of your registration is the date of payment of your deposit.
Free of charge
- The participation of any person in a workshop is subject to the approval of the instructor.
- Possibility of partial scholarships for people on low incomes - students, pensioners, people on sick leave. Cases are dealt with individually by the Foundation Board.
- The cost of the conferences is determined by the organizers of these various events, not by the Brofman Foundation.
- Free answers to your questions on our Message Board..